Cal-Tex Companies and the architect (HTG Architects) worked as a design/build and construction team for Alliance Outdoor’s 8,700-square-foot office renovation and addition for their headquarters in Lakeville, MN. Included were all new office partitions, high-end finishes including wood walls and ceilings, flooring, ceramic tile, new doors and casework, new windows and glazing systems, new restrooms, fire protection systems, electrical wiring and security systems and a 1,500-square-foot showroom. The building expansion was necessary for AOG to meet forecasted growth for its line of outdoor recreation products at its 24,000-square-foot warehouse facility.
- Client: Alliance Outdoor Group (AOG)
- Location: Lakeville, MN
- Completion Date: June 2018
- Michael Toepfer (Project Executive)
- Ryan Wendorff (Project Manager)
- Steve Nelson (Project Superintendent)