Team members from all three divisions of Cal-Tex Companies – Construction, Electrical and Technologies – worked together and with other subs to complete the renovation of the Chaska High School Concession Stand and the installation of a new press box just in time for the 2018-19 high school football season. Cal-Tex Construction was the General Contractor on the project and the work included new plumbing and electrical systems and new flooring, stainless steel counters and shelving, all new siding and paint along with the repair of and replacement of deteriorating concrete and asphalt around the building. The Cal-Tex team also dismantled the existing press box from atop the bleachers and installed a new one.
- Client: Eastern Carver County Schools ISD 112 – Chaska High School
- Location: Chaska, MN
- Completion Date: January 2018
- Michael Toepfer (Project Executive)
- Ryan Wendorff (Project Manager)
- Steve Nelson (Project Superintendent)