Cal-Tex Companies team worked for 27 consecutive nights to complete a 2,700-square-foot office renovation and addition for the Dakota County Health Services facility in East St. Paul. Included were all new office partitions and ceilings, flooring, new doors and casework, new windows and glazing systems, fire protection systems, electrical wiring and security systems. The construction activities in the building could only be done at night and required a high security clearance by the tradesmen. The schedule allowed for 1 month of construction which the Cal-Tex Team accomplished in only 27 days, on-time and under budget.
- Client: Dakota County Health Services Facility
- Location: East St. Paul, MN
- Completion Date: September 2017
- Michael Toepfer (Project Executive)
- Ryan Wendorff (Project Manager)
- Steve Nelson (Project Superintendent)