Cal-Tex Construction’s team worked on the expansion and renovation of Classrooms AH223 and AH230. Included in the project were the demolition of two existing classrooms and the renovation work consisting of all new office partitions and ceilings, flooring, new doors and casework, new windows and glazing systems, fire protection systems, and electrical wiring and security systems. The construction activities were to be completed in a very short window of time but the CTCS Team was able to complete the project within the allowable time.
- Client: Minnesota State University Mankato – Armstrong Hall Classrooms
- Location: Mankato, MN
- Completion Date: May 2017
- Michael Toepfer (Project Executive)
- Ryan Wendorff (Project Manager)
- Steve Nelson (Project Superintendent)